Are you an Education Consultant?
We are looking for you. Together we create momentum.
Looking to join our team? We are looking for you too.
Together we create momentum.
It’s no secret that a good education has the power to change lives. The challenge lies in the pace with which Australia’s educational landscape is transforming. We are looking to appoint an experienced and results focused individual to the position of Education Sales Consultant. Reporting into the Head of Sales, the Education Consultant will be responsible for working on local migration agents and contact business in the assigned industry within an assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local international education and recruitment agencies onshore in Australia
- Visit education immigration agents regularly to educate and promote our services for all markets in line with KPIs
- Conduct presentation to students
- Provide ongoing training, product information and relevant marketing support for education agent partners
- Assist with the design of compliant and effective international marketing collateral in accordance with ESOS requirements
- Handle incoming enquiries from students and education agents
- Drive new sales and service sales of all existing products and technology solutions
- Territory Management – maintain, update and develop account records in CRM.
- Help to facilitate market feedback for Content Creation and Development teams.
- Developing relationships with faculty members and channel partners.
- Selling educational solutions and services
- Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of, or experience in the Higher Education market is preferred but not essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven sales experience will be highly regarded
- Current driver’s license (mandatory)
- Ability to travel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to initiate and manage business and working relationship across a diverse group of cultures
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively
- A good understanding of numbers, reports and planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer savvy
- Impeccable time management skills
- Natural ability to negotiate and problem solve, handle complaints and difficult situations
- Result focused and a creative thinker
- Chinese Mandarin language skills would be an advantage
A positive can-do attitude is a must
Driven to share your experience and expertise, you will be self-motivated and innovative with a passion for International education industry. Ideally, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating enrollments by identifying the needs and motivations of prospective students.
If you are as passionate as we are about changing lives through learning, then help us to learn more about you and why you want to work with Upskill World Australia. Send in your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team for a confidential discussion.