Whether you are a start-up with up to 10 employees, small or medium-sized business with up to 200 employees or you are a large organization with 500 employees, you can get the professional IT support you require for your infrastructure. We work with unique needs, tight timelines, and very different budget levels. Our focus is on continuity, consistency and cost efficiency through our IT support services. These ICT support services can help small businesses to achieve planned growth without many overhead costs. We can deliver a high level of support due to ad-hoc requirements and staffing pressures which can increase latency in response times.
Here is the crux of our solutions approach:
- Consulting to determine best solution for clients IT needs including solutions like complete system overhaul, upgrade current software, install new workstations and hardware, upgrade to VOIP services and more.
- Designing and supplying new software and hardware to complement current systems or replace outdated parts.
- Full installation of products including network, server and hardware requirements.
- Remote desktop support available to fix any issues in a timely manner.
- Increase Productivity of Your Staff
- Improve Operational Efficiency
- Increase Uptime & Improve Staff Morale
Call-in service or the Break/Fix model is a need basis hardware support services. You get the services, only when you need it. If something breaks say the computer or network devices, you can call IT support to come and fix your technical problem.
You will be billed per hour and the cost of materials or parts used.
Send in your query and we will be happy to help.
Here are some of the reasons why every business needs a regular and proactive server and workstation maintenance and monitoring:
- Firewall, virus and spyware protection needs regular review and management and daily use of servers and workstations by your staff can create random network issues.
- Management of backup status, data selected and data testing is critical to data recovery along with management of hard drive resources prevents storage issues & server crashes.
- Analysis of server event logs can identify issues before they create network problems.
- Regular optimization of servers and workstations to increase speed and efficiency.
- WordPress Development
- Mobile App Development
- Responsive Web Design & Mobile-friendly
- eCommerce Stores
- CMS Integrated Sites
- Custom Systems Integration
- Database Applications
- Training and support
- Option of SEO